- Permanent Full Time
- Monday to Friday, 72.5 hours per fortnight, 9 day fortnight
- $73,405 - $78,066 per annum (LGIA Stream A Level 3) + Superannuation
- Location – Rockhampton
Your new role
Are you passionate about the arts with a desire to ensure positive and meaningful experiences for patrons of Rockhampton Museum of Art? This exciting new position will see you deliver high quality service to all customers, donor and members of Rockhampton Museum of Art, while assisting in the delivery of an active and sustainable development program that supports and encourages fundraising and philanthropy in its engagement.
You will be responsible for administering and maintaining all information systems relating to the Rockhampton Museum of Art’s members and donors as well as assist in delivering membership and philanthropy support activities to ensure their ongoing engagement, retention, renewal and development.
This position requires the completion of a satisfactory Criminal History Check - Police Certificate (Australia Wide Name Only Police Check).
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the fields of marketing, communication, museum studies, visual arts administration, or related disciplines.
- Understanding of data driven fundraising and/or philanthropy.
- High level attention to detail, analytical thinking and ability to problem solve.
- Confident communicator who enjoys developing relationships with business and stakeholders of all levels.
- Ambition to ensure that all outcomes and targets are met with optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
What you'll get in return
As an employee of Rockhampton Regional Council, you will join a diverse and innovative team of more than 900 employees supported by good leadership, who proudly deliver services and make a difference to the lives of people living and working within the region.
- Supportive Work/Life Balance
- A large employer with a strong values driven culture
- A generous superannuation scheme – Up to 18% superannuation (conditions apply)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Payroll deductions and salary sacrifice options
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Wages paid fortnightly
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Passport and active social clubs
What you need to do next
To apply for this opportunity, please submit two documents:
1. A 2 - 3 page Cover Letter addressing the Application Criteria below;
2. Your Current resume.
- Qualifications in Customer engagement, Marketing, Communication, Business Administration and/or equivalent demonstrated experience in a similar field.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build partnerships and relationships with all stakeholders and provide the best customer experience.
- High level knowledge and understanding of marketing, fundraising or philanthropy and visual arts administration.
Please use Council’s cover letter template and ensure you clearly label each Application Criteria in your cover letter.
Click the ‘Apply’ button above to complete your online application.
Applications Close: Monday 30 August 2021 at Midnight (AEST)